Venere - Simple Review #1470519345

Woking, England 0 comments
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

i will neaver book with venere. ..that cheat u ..guys plz dealeat this app from four phone ..

the stare hoteal is wast i paid 87£ for 1 night waste off money and the custemer care num do work ..venere. com is wearst plz dont book ..if u think i am liang u my booking id 8076215717088..

... if thay want thay can call me ..i have email my num to them

Review about: Venere Hotel Room Booking.

Venere - Simple Review #1466587033

Beijing, Beijing 0 comments

This is not what your brochure has advertised

Review about: Venere Hotel Booking.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Venere - Bad experience

Weatherford, Texas 0 comments

Booked through two rooms through them. I had to cancel one room which was done through the hotel.

I waited 10 days or so but still didn't receive credit. Contacted Venere and they said they had no record of cancellation. They did contact the hotel while I was on the phone and agreed that I was due a refund. They gave me a confirmation number and said I would receive credit within 7 business days.

I checked after the 7 days and still no credit. Contacted them again and went through the same procedure. Waited another week still no credit called them again got the same story. Waited another week contacted them again but they couldn't the confirmation number they gave me.

They did check and found that I was indeed due a refund so they have given me another confirmation number and said my problem should be resolved in 7 days.

I have my doubts. Next step will be to dispute the original charge with my credit card company.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Venere. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Venere.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Venere to other companies on our site.

Venere - This site is horrible

Additional Fees

I am now really appalled by the changes. When trying to talk to thier customer service they could not find my reservation made through the new website they could not access the site or my reservation.

The representative was certain that I did not have a reservation, but was not willing to send a notification in writing.

After wasting a fair amount of my time he was eventually able to find the reservation, only upon my insistence that I had a reservation. This error on Venere's site could have cost me a fair amount of money and frustration.

That this is incompetence of the highest degree is an understatement, and after 10 years you have lost my confidence and business

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Venere. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Venere to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Venere venere hotel booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Venere - Email marketing to my email acct.

Cannon Falls, Minnesota 0 comments

Hello - DAILY, I receive ads for Venere on my iphone and it's costing me $. PLEASE REMOVE MY NAME/EMAIL FROM ANY LISTS YOU HAVE.

Gracie! Even if I have used your service in the past, I don't want to see it every day in my email or on my phone How that happened, I don't know, but I want it stopped. Please, please, please, please, remove from my email. Why do I have to write 100 words.

I would think that short and simple would be sufficient. Do you understand?

Remove my name, my email, my phone #s. Thanks!

This person wrote the review because of "no live person to give answers" at Venere. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Venere to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most personal service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Venere email marketing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Never Venere again

Williamstown, Massachusetts 0 comments

BEWARE! I was looking for a hotel room in New York City for 3 people who needed 3 separate beds.

Venere was the only one of the on-line travel services that found me one. I booked it; they took my money. It was not cheap. Except such a room did not exist in the hotel.

I had to share a bed with a colleague; exactly the situation I had wanted to avoid. OK, these things happen, but Venere's customer service after the fact was appalling.

Extensive communication with Venere (someone called "Melanie Peer") showed clearly that Venere holds only contempt for their customers and that their business practices are fraudulent. I will never use Venere again.

Review about: Venere Hotel Room Booking.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Venere - DOORS CLOSED BEFORE EXPECTED TIME

Troyes, Champagne-Ardenne 0 comments

NUMÉRO DE RÉSERVATION: 8005776965574

Hello, I'm writing you from Troyes, France. I enjoy your services for more than one year and tonight I had my only bad experience.I made the reservation from the internet for the Hôtel Hotel Le Chantereigne for 8th august, 2014.We arrived at the hotel around 22h and nobody were at the reception.We knocked and nobody showed up.I demand imediatly the cancelation because the Hotel closed the doors berofe the expected time.I hope Venere give my money back and show some sense of responsability.We can't let this companies do whatever they want.Let's fight for the customers right.

Review about: Hotel Reservation.

Venere - Wrong dates put forward to hotel which I have now missed and didn't know about until it was to late.

I wish to complain to who responsible. On the 11th March 2014 I tried and thought I had booked the big blue hotel (Blackpool) the hotel on the side of theme park) for my little girl and partner for the little ones birthday. I submitted (or least thought I had) for a superior family room for the three of us for what I thought was the 17th march 2014 (this Saturday) through yourselves. Got the price was really pleased, paid, booked it, happy days. I then separately booked a family pass for the three of us for blackpool theme park for the Saturday (not through yourselves). I then went to bed and hadn't realised I had getting my conformation through. Then Hadnt checked the next morning as it had slipped my mind and didnt think there would have been any mistakes on booking dates as i have booked a number of times with yourselves for different hotels before. This morning (Wednesday 19/03/14) I thought oh I better check to make sure everything is all sorted for Saturday... When looking at the conformation We had only been booked in for Monday 17th march (which has passed) for one night. So I got on the phone first thing obviously realising there had been a big mistake your end and try to put it right. I then managed to speak after 2nd call and in total being on the phone for precisely 55minutes to the floor manager of venere(ankan). Who then told me because I was now to late and the date had passed the booked had now been missed through no fault of my own and couldn't be put right. He advised me to get intouch with yourselves to try and hopefully rectify this problem. I then Spoke to reservations @ big blue hotel who also told me there was nothing they could do as the date had now passed. Now I have had to book the hotel again (most defiantly not through yourselves) at a much higher price as we are now only three days away from check in, and as you Know the prices creep up, hence why i booked it two weeks ago. all because now my little girls is now so looking forward to her birthday weekend at this hotel. So in total it has now cost me for the three of us for one nights stay in a hotel which shouldn't have cost me much more than £85 over £200 pound. To say I am foaming is an understatement to the way this has all been handled and has come about for what should have been a simple booking via the Internet with yourselves for a one nite stay away and has turned out to be an absolute nightmare and cost well more than expected. I would like a phone call a.s.a.p hopefully before the weekend from a member or management from customer services team to try and sort this mess. My number is 07973872820.

Mr Dixon.

Review about: Hotel Reservation.

Venere - Worst customer service EVER!

West New York, New Jersey 0 comments

Worst customer service EVER! All I want is a email confirmation for my hotel reservation and the customer service department is saying that can not provide this.

What kind of company can not provide an email conformation. I spoke with 4 representatives of this company Sha, Ian, Mousin and Roop (supposedly a supervisor) and no no one was any help. I have wasted too many hours with this. Here is advice to everyone, save your time and book ANYWHERE else!!

The ended up sending a typed conformation with misspellings and did not provide confirmation number. How unorganized can you be!?

Misleading cancellation policy by Venere.com

London, England 0 comments

I booked a room on Venere.com for arrival date in 2 days; the website showed "Free Cancellation" next to the Book Now button, indicating that it was possible to cancel the reservation (I expressly chose this booking because I didn't know whether I could actually depart for the short holiday and I needed a free cancellation).

When I received the confirmation email, it said no cancellation is possible.

I called the customer service, and they would not care about my complaint; they state that the cancellation policy is clear (no cancellation inside 30 days of arrival). However the website still shows free cancellation even 2 days before arrival.

They would not let me talk to a manager, would not care at all about the misleading information on their website.

Misleading and dishonest company. I will never use it again.